CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

It's around 9:30 in the morning....

And it's already been one hell of a day!

What a rollercoaster!

I had to wake up at 6:30 so that I could sign up for my autograph and pic at Twicon. It seemed like all was going well until, THEY DENIED THE CREDIT CARD! I tried it twice and nada. Apparantly, it happened to everyone, at least everyone in Chatzy. So I used Paypal and it worked! I felt so relieved, still groggy but in a much better state than I was in. I chose to a pic with Kellan and Peter's autograph.
Then I got in my swim suit and came out here to the pool. My little sister's breakfast was sprikled with something nasty again cause she's being well yeah; so that put me in a foul mood. But leave it to the swim team guys to do something silly to cheer me up (well they didn't do it for the purposes to cheer me up but it still worked haha). So here I am, listening to Dave Matthew's Band, watching the coaches be dorks and updating my blog and boy is there a LOT to put because I haven't updated in quite and while and I apoligize for that.

I'm not going to update all right now, I have to do it in stages because if I did it all right now, it would be REALLY long and whoever reads would get tired of reading and stop ahaha.

I shall update later on today. Here comes the sis....oh joy.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment