CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An Excited-Mellow (yes it's possible)

Today was good

I downloaded a lot of new music.

I now love Parachute and the Vitamin String Quartet. They are awesome.

Then I rode around in the car with mom and the nine year olds.

We got my recital DVD, I'm not very pleased with it.

I have to video me dancin to Decode and get it to Meggo by Sat.

Blogtv was fun, even if I got whooped and was mostly cheering ppl on.

I love everyone in Chatzy, they are awesome people.

I really wish I could do my final on Twilight, I'm tempted to email my professor and ask.
-I would totally rock that.

I get to go shopping tomorrow!!! Yay!!!

The recital is going to be painful on Sat. but I'll get through it.

There is a very good chance that I will be going to the New Moon Premier in LA!!! EEEP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment