CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NEW YORK!!!

I have arrived!

Well actually, I arrived yesterday haha

I had class this morning, it seems like I'm gonna learn a lot and have a lot of work to do.

My suite mate is nice, she's older than I am and is taking a bunch of classes. She's pretty much already gotten her room all set up the way she likes it cuz she moved up from the sixth floor.

I'm still in the process of getting mine all prettyful, then I'll take some pics. I'm also getting used to the area haha. It took me a while to find my way to my dorm after my class was done.

I'm on the 19th floor, so I have a pretty good view. I'm likin it =D

Anywhoo, I'm off to the store, I need food and such.

KALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT!
I WISH YOU WERE HERE IN PERSON BUT I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333

1 comment: