CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My suite mate is back......
Bleh
Well I think she's back. I've heard sounds that make me think she is.
It's not that I don't like her, she's fine. I just kinda liked having the place all to myself.
Not having to worry about the bathroom, or making to much noise or anything like that.
And I'm a very to myself kinda person, I need my alone time.
But now she's back and I have to suck it up and deal.

Other than that, today was pretty good.
I'm always surprised at how much of a bookworm I am.
It's a wonder I don't want to go into publishing or anything like that cuz then I'd get to read an awful lot.
I woke up and read some of Eclipse.
Then I got online and talked to some friends *cough Kal cough*
Then I read the recently updated Poughkeepsie, it's really good fanfic, I'm addicted and I highly recommend it.
Then I read some more Eclipse.
Then I ate.
Then I talked some in Chatzy and on the Twicon chat.
Then I read more Eclipse. (noticing a pattern here?)
Then I decided that I needed to get out of my dorm.
So I got dressed and left.
I had Eclipse in my Twilight tote bag.
I went to Barnes and Noble by Union Square.
That was a good twenty minute walk.
I browsed around and got some good ideas of books that I'm going to go back and get.
Then I walked back to my dorm.
I stopped at Starbucks along the way to get my usual Chai Tea Latte.
I also put a call into my mom on my way back to my dorm.
Then I got back to my dorm and jumped on Chatzy for a little.
Got bored and creeped.
Read more of Eclipse.
Got hungry - Ate.
Finished Eclipse.
Started Breaking Dawn.
Had a convo with Tony via Wall - to - Wall on FB.
Heard my suite mate return.
Groan at that fact.
Came on here.
Did my rant about her being back ^
Wrote this.
And now I'm going to go back to reading more of Breaking Dawn.
It just switched over to Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment